Position: We are seeking experienced Access Control Technicians with over 2 years of experience for our Saskatoon location.
· Installing low voltage security systems in a new construction commercial environment
· Terminating and installing end devices such as card, badge readers, motion detector, Glass breakers, mag locks, cameras, focusing camera lenses, etc.
· Dressing and terminating security panels within an IDF room
· Testing /troubleshooting networking issues
· Programming access control systems
· Installing support structures (ladders, racks)
The basic scope of work includes installing, terminating and programming end devices for access control, CCTV and security infrastructure within a commercial environment.
· At least 1 year of experience installing access control and CCTV systems in a commercial environment.
· Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
· Working knowledge of Windows and use of test equipment such as multi-meters, digital analyzers, battery analyzers, frequency meter, decibel meters, and communicating devices.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Basic hand tools.
· Familiarity with NEC Standards and electrical codes.
· Reliable vehicle and valid driver license.
We offer 15 days of paid holiday, profit sharing, full group insurance, an RRSP program, and other monetary incentives.
Send Resume Via:
Attn: Human Resources
3719 Kochar Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7P 0B8