Position: An industry leader in construction products, is looking for a Project Accountant to fill a position in our Branch Support office in Saskatoon. This position provides Project Accounting support for two of our out of province branches.
- Invoicing (including progress claims and holdbacks);
- Administration and reconciliation of project files; and
- Obtaining credit references for new accounts.
Experience & Skills:
- Construction related experience is an asset;
- Strong collections and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years of Accounts Receivable experience;
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel/Word/Outlook;
- Ability to work with staff at a distance
- Well organized with a good eye for detail.
We offer 15 days of paid holiday, paid sick days, profit sharing, full group insurance, an RRSP program, and other monetary incentives.
If you are a mature, confident, independent person looking for a great opportunity, please send your resume, in confidence.
Send Resume Via:
Attn: Human Resources
3719 Kochar Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7P 0B8